In the Resource management page you can perform a series of bulk actions. To do so, select the Resources you wish to edit by clicking on the checkbox on the left. You can also use the Search box to narrow the number of Resources displayed and then select the resources.
Next, click on the "Table Options" dropdown and select "Bulk Edit".
The Bulk Edit options are:
- Change Status: you can change Resources status' to/from public, restricted, private.
- Change Featured: select "yes" or "no".
- Assign to Collection: changes the Collection the Resource(s) belongs to. Resources can only belong to one collection at a time.
- Assign to Playlist: add the selected Resource(s) to an existing Playlist. Resources can belong to multiple Playlists and they can be listed in a Playlist more than once.
- Change Media File Status: change to/from private or public. This will update all Media Files that belong to the selected Resources.
- Change Index Status: change to/from private or public. This will update all Indexes that belong to the selected Resources.
- Change Transcript Status: change to/from private or public. This will update all Transcripts that belong to the selected Resources.
- Bulk Delete: deletes all selected Resources as well as their associated Media, Indexes, and Transcripts.